Call for Abstracts
It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the International Conference on Smart Materials and Spectroscopy (SMS’2021), which will be hosted by the Laboratory of Spectroscopic Characterization and Optical Materials (LaSCOM) at the Faculty of Sciences of Sfax, from 24 to 27 June 2021, in a 5* hotel in Yassmine Hammamet (Tunisia), in cooperation with the Laboratory of Physics of Materials and Nanomaterials Applied and Environment (LaPhyMNE) at the Faculty of Sciences of Gabes (Tunisia), Laboratory of Materials for Energy and Environment, and Modeling (LMEEM), and Laboratory of Applied Physics (LPA) at the Faculty of Sciences of Sfax (Tunisia).
The SMS’2021 conference provides an excellent opportunity for researchers and practitioners at all levels of experience to meet colleagues and to share new ideas and knowledge about Smart Materials and Spectroscopy. The conference enjoys strong participation from researchers in both industry and academia.
Relevant topics include (but are not limited to):
- Electronic Materials
- Dielectric Materials and Nanocomposites
- Optical Materials and Laser Technology
- Magnetic and Miltiferroic Materials
- Energy Storage, Batteries and Fuel Cells
- Semiconductors and nanotechnology
- Polymer materials
- Composites materials
- Piezoelectric and Ferroelectric Materials
Abstract submissions: Abstract must describe original work on any of the SMS related topics.
The submission and reviews for SMS will be handled through the Easy Chair conference management system. Easy Chair – SMS 2021.
Manuscript length: 1 pages maximum. This is a strict limit for the abstract.
Single blind reviewing: SMS follows a single-blind review process. Authors are required to include their names and affiliations in their papers as illustrated in the sample templates. Template (Microsoft Word) can be found at the following <link>.
Ethical Requirements for Authors
The conference committee requires that all authors wishing to present an abstract declare that:
- The work is substantially original and that no abstract substantially similar in content has been submitted or will be submitted to any other conference or journal during the SMS 2021 review period.
- The abstract does not contain any plagiarism, and
- The abstract will be presented by the author or a co-author in person.