It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the International Conference on Smart Materials and Spectroscopy (SMS’2021), which will be hosted by the Laboratory of Spectroscopic Characterization and Optical Materials (LaSCOM) at the Faculty of Sciences of Sfax, from 24 to 27 June 2021, in a 5* Méhari hotel in Yassmine Hammamet (Tunisia), in cooperation with the Laboratory of Physics of Materials and Nanomaterials Applied and Environment (LaPhyMNE) at the Faculty of Sciences of Gabes (Tunisia), Laboratory of Materials for Energy and Environment, and Modeling (LMEEM), and Laboratory of Applied Physics (LPA) at the Faculty of Sciences of Sfax (Tunisia).
The SMS’2021 conference provides an excellent opportunity for researchers and practitioners at all levels of experience to meet colleagues and to share new ideas and knowledge about Smart Materials and Spectroscopy. The conference enjoys strong participation from researchers in both industry and academia.
Relevant topics and technologies include (but are not limited to):
- Electronic Materials
- Dielectric Materials and Nanocomposites
- Optical Materials and Laser Technology
- Magnetic and Miltiferroic Materials
- Energy Storage, Batteries and Fuel Cells
- Semiconductors and nanotechnology
- Polymer materials
- Composites materials
- Piezoelectric and Ferroelectric Materials
Authors of some selected accepted papers presented at SMS conference will be invited to submit extended versions of their manuscripts for consideration in related international Journals.
- Abstract submission: 30 April 2021
- Acceptance notification: 15 May 2021
- Final Abstract submission and registration deadline: 29 May 2021
Association SIT (MF. 1229874 R)