It is our pleasure to invite you to participate to the 6th International Conference on Smart Materials and Spectroscopy (SMS’2023), which will be organized from 5 to 7 July 2023, in Hotel Delphin El Habib, Monastir (Tunisia).
The conference provides an excellent opportunity for researchers and practitioners at all levels of experience to meet colleagues and to share new ideas and knowledge about Smart Materials and Spectroscopy. The conference enjoys strong participation from researchers in both industry and academia.
The SMS’2023 conference is organized by Laboratory of Materials for Energy and Environment and Modelling (LM2EM), Laboratory of Spectroscopic Characterization and Optical Materials (LaSCOM), Laboratory of Applied Physics (LPA), and Laboratory of Physics of Materials and Nanomaterials Applied at Environment (LaPhyMNE).
Relevant topics include (but are not limited to):
- Electronic Materials
- Dielectric Materials and Nanocomposites
- Optical Materials and Laser Technology
- Magnetic and Multiferroic Materials
- Energy and mechanic storage Semiconductors and nanotechnology
- Polymer materials
- Clay materials
- Organics/Inorganics materials
- Materials modeling
- Sensors and Biosensors
- Abstract submission: 25 May 2023
- Acceptance notification: 5 June 2023
- Revised final Abstract submission and registration deadline: 15 May 2023